Jacksonville Jewish Center
Request for Proposal
Specs Sheet: JJC649
Submission Guidelines & Requirements
- Any qualified, licensed, and insured contractor or vendor with relevant past performance/experience on projects such as listed below should submit bid proposals in response to this Request for Proposal
- A detailed proposal must provide the following:
- Proposals should match, whole or in part, as best as possible to the scope of work detailed below.
- Proposals should be on vendor letterhead with company information, such as – your name, contact information, proposal number, date and be addressed to us – our name, address, and contact information.
- Proposals must be signed and dated by a representative that is authorized to commit the bidder’s company.
- Proposals should be detailed and broken down to include the following for each project:
- Unit Cost
- Total Cost
- Grand Total
- Proposals should not include any equipment disallowed under Section 889(a)(1)(A) of the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019.
- The company may not be banned from receiving Federal funds. They must be willing to sign a debarment statement attesting to this or provide their active SAM.gov registration showing their qualified status.
- The organization is on a limited budget and timeline. The vendor must be able to meet the deadlines in a reasonable timeline.
The organization will review and rate proposals based on factors including, but not limited to, the following with cost being a major, but not most important factor:
- Responsiveness to the requirements set forth in this Request for Proposal Specs Sheet
- Professional goods and services offered
- Pricing and availability
- Relevant past/performance/experience
- Technical expertise/experience of bidder and bidder’s staff
The Organization reserves the right to award to the bidder that presents the best value to the Organization as determined solely by the Organization in its absolute discretion.
The description of the project is as follows (Scope):
- Provide and install the following outdoor lighting at the front of the property
- 14 – 35’ Concrete Poles (SP3530TII) with 29’ mounting height
- 1 – 25’ Concrete Pole, 2 3/8” tenon
- 5 total fixtures, S-1, PRV-A40-D-UNV-T3-BZ
- 2 – Dual@90 mount Brackets
- 4 total fixtures, S-2, PRV-A40-D-UNV-T3-BZ
- 7 – 3 Head@120, Brackets •
- 21 total fixtures, S-3, PRV-A40-D-UNV-T4-BZ.
- 1-Quad mount SLA1045-DB-M-4@90
- 4 total fixtures, S-4, PRV-A40-D-UNV-T4-BZ.
- Work to be completed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm
Open date for Proposals: October 17, 2023
Closing date for Proposals: November 1, 2023
Budget for Project: $88,000
Proposals must be submitted before the closing date published in the ad. If your proposal is selected, you will be notified.
Please submit the proposal by email to email@example.com or mail to Jacksonville Jewish Center, ATTN Procurement 3662 Crown Point Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257.