Setzer Youth Education Registration
2021-2022 PROGRAMS & DUES
Click here to register
This link will take you to the Jacksonville Jewish Center ShulCloud website.
Logging in to ShulCloud will allow some personal information to populate and is the only way to bill to your Center account.
Our online registration form will allow you to register up to four children in your family for our Chalutzim (4th & 5th Grade), Kadima (6th – 8th Grade), or USY (9th – 12th Grade) youth groups. You can also use this form to register for our JTLI: Jewish Teen Leadership Initiative (8th – 11th Grade) and/or Siyyum (12th Grade) programs for continuing education & service learning.
- Chalutzim (3rd-5th grade) The primary focus is to set up bridges and foster friendships that extend beyond the walls of the Day School and Religious School. Chalutzimers participate in fun social activities with their peers, usually with field trips and team building activities.
- Kadima (6th-8th grade) Participants take initiative and are taught about the leadership it requires to run their chapter. While there is still a component of recreation and socializing, there is also an opportunity to participate in deep and meaningful experiences. Kadima is the first taste of meeting other Jewish teens around Florida and the surrounding states as we participate in conventions, sponsored day trips, and more!
- USY (9th-12th grade) In USY, the students take over, putting their leadership skills into practice. USY is the avenue for high school teens to truly develop and explore Judaism and Israel with their peers in a fun and engaging environment. Everything is planned by teens, for teens! They also get the unique opportunity to interact with Jewish teens on the Sub-Regional, Regional, and International level through participation in conventions, day trips, and special programs.
- JTLI (8th-11th grade) Through JTLI (Jewish Teen Leadership Initiative), teens will participate in informal, experiential programs, community service opportunities and positive peer interactions. Participants engage with Jewish values and concepts while learning how to handle a variety of real-life issues teens may face in high school, college and beyond.
- Siyyum (12th grade only) Serves as a capstone to Setzer Youth Education. The high school seniors who participate in the program decide upon a project of social action to address needs within the larger Jacksonville community. Through informal study and dialogue, Siyyum fosters leadership skills among young adults and strengthens their connection with Jewish identity as well as the ethical imperatives of our tradition. With thanks to the generosity of the Zimmerman Family Foundation, Siyyum participants receive a full scholarship to attend the AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington, D.C., during their senior year of high school. This outstanding program enables students to experience the pro-Israel community’s preeminent annual gathering.
Tuition Assistance: If you need help with payment, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer generous payment plans and will work with you to provide an affordable solution!